Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thinking Inside the Box

I bought a new office chair today to see if it will help my hip bursitis.  I was noticing my hip hurt more after sitting in my office chair so I wanted one with more cushioning.  Anyway, this isnt a blog post about a chair.  Its a post about a box.  The box the chair came in to be more specific!

The kids decided the box was really a car.  They colored it all up and made it into a convertible.  On the inside front, they taped a steering wheel.  Yep, they've been playing with a cardboard box for about an hour!  Here's some photos of the new drivers.


This box is going to be pretty great for dad too.  Apparently corrugated cardboard makes for excellent smoke in a bee smoker.  There's a reason the cardboard box is in the Toy Hall of Fame people.  

No comments: